Pacific University’s Forest Grove Campus is located 22 miles west of downtown Portland, off Highway 26, the Sunset Highway. The college address is 2043 College Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116.
Check-in will be in Washburne Hall University Center. If you arrive by car, turn onto College Way, which is a one-way street, and then turn into the Visitor Parking, lot G, or park on the street and walk to Washburne Hall University Center.
Participants have several options to arrive on the Pacific Campus from the airport.
- Hillsboro Airport Shuttle & Transportation offers door-to-door shuttle transportation service to PDX; call (503) 888-9199 or go to the web page at www.hillsboroairporterpdx.com. Call several days in advance for a PDX pickup as they do not have vehicles sitting at the airport.
- The MAX light rail system, part of the Tri-Met bus system, runs from the airport to the west end of Hillsboro, a town about eight miles east of Forest Grove. Bus transportation is available from there to the campus. The Tri-Met bus service will plan a route for you from Portland Airport to Pacific University. Call 503-238-7433 or use the web page: www.trimet.org. On the web page you will find “Plan A Trip.” Type in “PDX” and on the second line “2043 College Way.”
- The White Van Shuttle Service provides transportation from Portland International Airport to Pacific University campus. For service, call 503-774-9755 or 503-929-2008, http://whitevanshuttle.yahoo.com
- Broadway Cab has a 24-hour cab station at the airport. Their phone number to order a cab is 503-333-3333 or on the web at: www.broadwaycab.com.
- Grove Link is a small local bus. https://www.forestgrove-or.gov/sites/default/files/fileattachments/community/page/2991/grovelink_brochure.pdf You can arrange to be dropped off or picked up even closer to the dorms, with 24 hour notice.
- Forest Grove is at the edge of many ride sharing apps service areas. Some participants have had success with Lyft. Rides that originate in Forest Grove may take a few minutes to match with a driver. Please plan accordingly.