We are a group of book artists dedicated to making educational experiences available.
FOBA Open Positions
As we begin our planning for a 2024 FOBA Conference, we have a couple of open board positions to fill. If you are interested in finding out more about positions on the board, please contact Jean at email@example.com. The open positions include Conference Director for the next conference, Volunteer Coordinator and Fundraising and Development Coordinator.
- Manage the organization and planning for the biennial book arts conference. Lead a team of volunteers who are responsible for all the aspects of putting on the conference.
- Work with the president and treasurer to establish and manage the budget for the conference.
- As an all volunteer organization, the Volunteer Director is responsible to manage all aspects of volunteers for the conference – finding, allocating, and managing the volunteers for the conference.
- Additionally this person will assist the president and conference director in finding volunteers for the board, as well as helping to find volunteers to work with the board as it prepares for the conference.
- Work with the board to develop sustainable sources of income for FOBA to ensure we can offer a robust and successful conference that is as affordable as possible for all attendees.
- Additionally, help support the Fellowship and scholarship programs. Sources of income may include grants, sponsorships, donations, fellowship raffle, and events that provide funds to FOBA.