WHERE WE LIVE
a virtual, juried exhibition of contemporary artists’ book works
Online from July 15 – August 30, 2021
May 17, 2021 – Deadline for submissions & payment to be received.
- This exhibition is open to any artist 18 years of age or older.
- Eligible are any hand-crafted book-works. Works may be editioned or unique; traditionally bound or sculptural.
- Maximum of 2 works may be submitted per artist.
- Fee for this exhibit is $15 per artwork (not per artist). Submission fees are non-refundable.
- Selections will be made in a blind jury process by Laura Russell and Erin Mickelson.
The artist agrees that images of selected artwork and the submitted text can be used by Focus on Book Arts for promotions and publications.
Submission of entry constitutes agreement to all conditions in this prospectus
- Please send gallery quality images without background clutter or text.
- DO NOT send composite images or images with embedded text.
- If your work is accepted for exhibition, the images you submit, along with the text you provide will be used for print & digital publicity.
- Please rename your image files prior to submission as follows:
First Initial-Last Name-First word of title-Second word of title-number.jpg
Please use hyphens between words as indicated e.g.. J-Doe-My-Book-1.jpg, J-Doe-My-Book-2.jpg
Laura Russell has published a series of blogs specifically addressing photographing artists’ books Photographing your artist books